• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thermaltake level 10 gt

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Keeney

Registered
So what do you guys think about this case? I know its a little pricey but i really want this as my next build. Open for bad reviews ;p

So what do you guys think about this case? I know its a little pricey but i really want this as my next build. Open for bad reviews ;p

With that case, i think the only real answer is if YOU like it get it. Because there really isnt anything else we could suggest as a substitute. It is a pretty nice case.

A friend of mine is going to grab this case for his build (I'll be building it for him, it's his first build). He loves the look of it. I also love the look of it, but I also love all the features it comes with. The price is a bit high, but it seems like a very high-quality case. It seems like you get what you pay for.

The hotswap function is awesome. The cable-management options look tremendous and really easy to use. Overall, I think it's an innovate and great design for a case.

To each his own...its not my style but i hope your friend enjoys his system. Also make sure you involve him in the build process, no use hogging all the fun

Back