• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This guy was so desperate...........

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Lmao I keep going back to that img. He was in such a rush I don't think he even did a disassemble. He was hammering on that poor case like a roofer trying to get done before happy hour.

Ivy, WHAT IN GODS NAME ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???!!!!!! Have you lost it man?!

Thanks for the CPU cooling 101 but I'll pass. Have a look at the pic and laugh. DONE! :rofl: (I woke up not too long ago and already have the urge for a beer.) GASP!

Last edited:
I didnt expect him to be that stupid but im used to people unable to understand stuff. Regarding the peen hammer.. oh yes yes interesting but tell me something new, because stuff like this is all around the net and people may be surprised how many damage inexperienced (if they are desperate or just incapable, thats another story) users are causing. Although im glad you (whoever did) enjoyed it.

First off, please dont say "peen hammer"... I get a strange mental image from that one... xD

And youre not incorrect, but that doesn't make this guy any less dumb than the rest of them.

10806347_10205866337596228_3804701005293815564_n.jpg

lol thats just dumb but still funny. i work on cars all day long i see BOTCH jobs all day long just today i had a ram 2500 hd the guy had a leking PWR steering box. fixed it by zip tieing a bucket to the pitman arm. truth be told yeah he got the job done but take some pride in what your doing and make it look halfway decent

If it works it works.... i mean ide probably just cut them all out with a drimel but maybe he didnt have one?

Back