• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

This is really weird

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuckDodgers

This morning when I got up I sat down at my computer and nada. Machine was running but black screen she did appear. So I power off and on the monitor and I get the colorful little box that tells me "no Input". Like I said the box was running. I hit the reset and she reboots. All seems well.

Get home from work and my daughter tells me they have no internet connection on thiers. Both computers are on a wireless system, Linksys WRT54G and thier has a -B adapter. Strangest thing is that after talking with her the exact same thing happen on thiers as mine, Black screen running but not working, etc. Any ideas what the heck happened. I am running ZA and router firewall. XP pro on both, Adaware, Nod32, Spybot S&D and Spyblast. I can see it happening to one of the boxes but both at the same time? Was I hacked ? Attacked, or?

I keep hearing Rod Serlings voice tell me I have entered the Twilight Zone... :confused:

Back