• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Thoughts on my enclosure?? (56k - go make hot coco)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, I'm only thinking of replacing ONE of the HC with a store rad.

There's also a strong risk that my car is going to eat up all my spare time and money anyway getting it ready for the track.

Another racer on here?!? :eek: :D

This is what I've been waiting to run but the front-end needs re-building before it gets out of my garage again. Luckily I've done suspension rebuilds before so it's just a matter of time and money, I need to replace both lower arms. The guy before me swapped out to Satellite arms for less weight but I want to put the sway bar back on and need the RR arms to do that: My Baby

What do you drive ...?

97 240sx... I like her a lot. This is a post wash, pre-raccoon, bird, and fender bender messing up the passenger side fender and bumper picture. I have the new body parts in my living room awaiting paint before I put them on... Part of the reason I'm only doing bushings, brakes, and tires for now.
DSCF2444.jpg

Its mostly stock, although I swapped it from auto to 5-spd, gave it a VLSD, and improved the stereo a bit (speakers / head unit) because I put about 15-25k on her annually.

She could handle very well if i put those polly bushings in her, and fix her alignment. First thing though is brakes (race pads for HPDE) and fresh tires for the season. Then get those bushings in. Then maybe get some coil overs and other suspension parts to get the alignment how I want it all in one go.

For now though, the old worn out stock bushings make it kinda sloppy, make my rear camber far to high (-2 is as close to 0 as it will go) considering I'm at 0 and non adjustable stock up front. So that means a ton of under steer till the weight transfer is just right, then the LSD might or might not kick in, and I might or might not suddenly have to start counter steer / do magic stuff.

To make this semi on topic... behind the grill in the garage is where my main work bench is for modding my Cases / building my WC setup :D

Back