• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED time spy issues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
sooooo........ I pulled the plant Vogel emulator out of service for a drain and refiil, bath and what not and put the Thunderhorse platform in it's place in the bees sewing room.
I thought, while I had it out of service I'd run me a bench, so timespy was my choice.
Low and behold!!!!!!!! it runs the demo but, before it runs the bench it gives me this,

time spy.PNG

now, I know I tend to run at the back of the pack and, I'm ok with that, but just because I run at the back is no reason to score me like this.................
or is this bench that tough and I'm just to wimpy for it????????

Last edited:
0 is just what it gives you when the bench errors.
If you click the arrow down on the error message bar it'll tell you what went wrong.

I got a tad more out of it.

Attachments

• ime spy.PNG
    ime spy.PNG
    162.7 KB · Views: 38
Dayum. Blows my lowly 1070 of the water. I only scored 6700 :-/ Yeah I know CD has SLI'ed 1080's

Attachments

• 3dmarks_11-18-2017_75_500.PNG
    3dmarks_11-18-2017_75_500.PNG
    312.2 KB · Views: 32
being that I have 900 bucks worth of cards in the same box, I'm glad to see that they score just as you would expect then to.

With the new case on it's way in, sadly I'm thinking I'll be breaking them up.......... :cry:
I just can't see the new case with a 1060 in it....... :shrug:

Back