• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Torin3's 4P F@H build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, unfortunately the power bill is due. :(

However, as it has been a week, and nothing blew up yet, I think I'm finally good with this board.

I'm almost ready to build 2nd 4P, just need to pick a HS fan and case. :comp::comp:

So, do you think we are going to actually run out of -bigadv? Or will Stanford silently let the program continue?

So far they have been true to their word on cutoffs so I think you can count on BA ending. I think their focus is GPUs and will be for some time.

So, do you think we are going to actually run out of -bigadv? Or will Stanford silently let the program continue?

So far they have been true to their word on cutoffs so I think you can count on BA ending. I think their focus is GPUs and will be for some time.

Which is why I was surprised about WhitehawkEQ building another one.

Which is why I was surprised about WhitehawkEQ building another one.

I have 2 anyway so may as well build the 2nd. I got the 2nd MB after I bent some pins on CPU1 socket on 1st MB thinking it dead, but after carefully bending the pins back and testing it, turns out it still works.
BA or no BA both servers will still fold on.

I have 2 anyway so may as well build the 2nd. I got the 2nd MB after I bent some pins on CPU1 socket on 1st MB thinking it dead, but after carefully bending the pins back and testing it, turns out it still works.
BA or no BA both servers will still fold on.

Should be good for 200k ppd or there about even after BA dies. The power use will be a lot better than the equivalent intel quad cores as well.

Back