• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tracking Air Flow

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lol the link to the smoke generator is 4000 cubic feet. I've been wanting to do this as well. But the problem is actually seeing it. i don't have a clear panel on any of my cases, so it's not like I can see the dead spots. And taking off the sides just isn't true to its actual operating environment.

veryhumid said:
the link to the smoke generator is 4000 cubic feet.
Never knew that link was that large.... muwahahaa I kill me sometimes. Sorry I couldn't resist.

I think a regular "fog" machine would work as well, but not as cheap. Plus it is reason to enhance the science of case air flow, by getting a neato toy.

veryhumid:

how bout borrowing someones clear case or i know! seran(ceran or however you spell it) wrap it! lol thatd be a interesting picture

how come no one has suggested SHREADED PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finely shreaded and LOTS of it....no harm there...relatively easy clean...yeah but it wont work with some fan holes and retardedly restrictive ones esspecially

Back