• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Trying to decide on a case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm trying to sell all what I'm not using... and I'm buying cases too often. Not enough space to keep them all. I just got Fractal ITX case and sold Corsair ATX even though I really liked it. It's like new idea = new case.

I'm trying to sell all what I'm not using... and I'm buying cases too often. Not enough space to keep them all. I just got Fractal ITX case and sold Corsair ATX even though I really liked it. It's like new idea = new case.

Hahaha, see you are like me. Well the one I have to grab the one I want. =) That is how I role but would be nice to have a few cases around with working hardwares. =) Just a lot of laptops around is what I have instead.

Yep. That used to be silver but I opted to paint it black. That case has seen more equipment than any other case I own.

Back