• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Turbind blowhole fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

lethil

I want to put a blow hole in the front of my case and stick a fan there but I want the turbind effedt with the cone comming out of the hole...do I just buy a fan like that ....if so where...I live in queensland australia so local stores would be preferd...but I might consider ordering in from over seas

What's this doing in the sticky area?

Anywho, to add a cone to a fan most people use model rocketry or R/C aircraft propellor cones and adhere it to the fan with and epoxy or solvent. Just take a fan to any hobby shop and see what they have that matches the diameter of the fan hub.

Turbine Tutorial

This guys provides a tutorial, I've never done it so I don't know how helpful it is but you could give it a shot. He gives a link to a site that sells model airplane parts, I don't know if they ship to Austrailia. Though I'm sure you could find something similar down there. Good luck,

Back