• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

turning it on vapochill for the first time.PROBLEM

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

NetDaemon

Registered
ok...tried to turn it on...the lcd screen shows off...When I press the power button the compressor starts but after a couple of seconds the whole system turns off. i tried it for a couple of times and i had the same results. i tried again to turn on just the vapo (just connected to a psu) and it works...what might be the problem?

I have an enermax 465ve

Hrm I had a problem like this before. Does your Epox have a 4pole 12V? If it does try connecting the 4pole 12v from the psu directly into the motherboard instead of the chillcontrol.

Also might want to unmount the head and make sure that you didn't crush your cpu core during installation.

for a better response go to the vapochill forums http://forum.vapochill.com/

good threads for help would be the Motherboards section and the Install and Commissioning

even if I did the mobo would start and say that I dont have a cpu on it (i have tried that in the past)...but its not as far as I see...If it would be obvious then I cant see anything on the cpu

Back