• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Two 160gb Maxtor $90 shipped *no rebates*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crimedog

1. Clear your brower's cookie:
IE: Tools >Internet Options >Delete Cookies & Files
Fixfox: Tools >Options >Privacy >Clear cookie
2. Click here, enter zip code 60223 when asked for zip
3. The hard drive price now is $59.94. Add two to cart for $119.98
4. Click "View Cart Details" in the right, Enter $30 off coupon code 95763.

Enjoy

hot dog! this is deffinetly a *kick A$$* deal
its even better then when i got my 250gig SATA drive for $90! this is 70 gigs more
i mite just have to order a *couple* of these

my brother told me about these, they're in san jose too... they picked up a f ew of 'em... said its awesome... now if i only had the cash :shrug:

hmm, i did like you said cleared cookies and when i add to cart it never would add the item.. Now I am seeing the drive as 99 bucks but still can not add the drive to my cart? anyone else with this problem?

hit up amazon.com - u can get 160g WD 8mb drives for $60-$70+shipping :D with UPS code removed from when they had the big rebate days. have grabbed 2 myself.

If you only want one or the deal isn't working for you Best Buy has WD 160GB HDD for $40 after rebates.

if some1 only wants 1, two members could buy em together and pay $50 each(1 person buyes em both for $90 and then pay's $10 to ship it out)

Nice deal, if I only had a need for them......anyhow my water cooling parts purchases have me tapped out.

Back