• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unlim. Wiis, PS3s, and Captain America 25s...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's WONDERFUL! He goes through the objection motion and everything! Then they type out what you say!

The hell with the Wii and the PS3!

go.php

Darn, can't get it to animate in the post:(

Nice link though, haha.

Elif Tymes said:
Well, you would have to embed the flash, which I don't think is possible in VBulletin

Now that would be cool, having little flash clips in posts.

I guess it'll happen sooner or later.

I never buy consoles the year they come out. It's always better to get them the following year, better hardware, more complete game library. So I waited on the 360 and now, it's totally worth owning. Great games, great tech etc. I think I'll be saying more or less the same thing about the Wii next year. Not so much from a technoligical side of things, but from a game library side. My Gamecube still gets a lot of play, the games are just fun, not fancy.

Over here in the UK the store GAME/EB last Monday was turning people away who wanted a Wii saying....

"It's in short supply since it's launch at the moment but we are expecting a delivery this Friday". So being curious and I was looking into buying a couple of new 360 games anyway I went in & I asked how many they have in on that very same Friday. The store guy said we had 25 in this morning and where sold out again cause of the back order we had.

I even went to the very same store round the corner (yes we have 2 about 6 shops apart) and they got 30 in and only have 5 left. Yet when I asked about PS3 they said we have a lot in stock and they s******ed saying at low tone it just ain't selling due to it's price and lack of new games.

I personally think the Wii is a rubbish console unless you have a family but thats my own opinion the Virtual console sounds good but they seem to bringing games you cud pick up for a few £'s on the original console it was on. My mate bought 1 at launch he's never played it no... correction he's played it twice cos I thought Wii sports was good. He mainly plays on his PS3 but games like Enchanted Arms he already finished on 360 and seems to be playing on his 360 as well cause I am normally on mine.

I have a PC and a 360 which I bought this January cos I always always wait a year after a console launch.

Back