• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

USB Port Expansion

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Bekrah

I plan on picking up a new Z370 MOBO for my upcoming Coffee Lake build. Most of the newer motherboards have 4 USB ports oppose to some of the older generation one that have 6-8.
What’s the best way to go about expanding my USB ports. I have 3 wireless controllers as well as 5 wireless gaming mice that I like to keep all plugged in simultaneously. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.

I plan on picking up a new Z370 MOBO for my upcoming Coffee Lake build. Most of the newer motherboards have 4 USB ports oppose to some of the older generation one that have 6-8.
What’s the best way to go about expanding my USB ports. I have 3 wireless controllers as well as 5 wireless gaming mice that I like to keep all plugged in simultaneously. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Newegg has a lot of PCIe USB plugin cards you can use, look here PCIe USB cards, here is a 7 port (6 external, 1 internal) you can get 2 of these.

Back