• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Utterly Speechless...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't know if you saw my edit. But I'm talking about "old multiple threads" like this one. Or they could rename the titles.

I understand the concept of archiving very well. Anytime I'm about to buy something new, I do a search here with big larva's name in it. :)

Alright, I can't change the title of the thread, but I did change the text so that when you run your mouse over the thread title it reads "butchered 7800". I hope this prevents people who aready seen this old news from wasting their time or from people being let down over expecting to see some scores.

I thought searches slowed the forums down a lot more than just having old threads stored on the servers.... you're using a lot more of the server memory by running a search on "mutilated 7800's" than you would if you just posted a thread mentioning it again.

Seriously, I don't have a problem with people posting the same thing twice... I had never seen this picture before, so because Labrat posted it "again", I got the opportunity to see it. Not everyone comes on the OCforums everyday, so I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing that someone posts the same information more than once.

Just my two cents

There still hasn't been a descriptive enough post.

It's old, fake, and it's stupid. Even if somebody did do that they need a miracle pill for stupidity! LOL

yes i have red thta entire thread and i guy on the thread made an exact photoshop of a 7800gtx to make it look butchered to prove the guys lie, it may be possible he did do it but the odds are very much agasint him, not many people are that stupid. :p

Oh My I see the Forum gods Are hard at work scolding yet another Poster. LOL. now i Know why i havent Been Posting here Much.

Its Like rabbid Dogs Attacking a Child Now in this forum.

If it were that Much of a bother for Some, Just frigging delete the Dang Topic. Sheesh. But i see People still Take Pleasure In Flameing Posters. I thought this was ALL hashed out About a year ago When the OC550 Thing went down?

Im Really surprised Noobs to the forum even Have the guts to Post.

Ive never seen the Picture And I sure wouldnt have searched for A Picture of something I never would have thought of Searching for. Id Like to thank the dude for Posting it. Gave me a Bit of a Laugh. Thanks Man!!

Sorry if this offends anyone, But the proof is In the Pudding Right here in this Thread.

Harry

I wasn't flaming. I was handing out advice for futural posts.

I really appreciate the title 'forum god' but seeing as im an atheist i could never believe in myself, let alone make others.

cwhits said:
yes i have red thta entire thread and i guy on the thread made an exact photoshop of a 7800gtx to make it look butchered to prove the guys lie, it may be possible he did do it but the odds are very much agasint him, not many people are that stupid. :p

You must never have worked with "The Public" because I can totally believe someone did that. I've seen far more insane things on far more important stuff.

Jeff

Back