• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vapochill XE vs prommy MachII

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
R.Rabbit said:
dude for 1g i would rather go to my local library read everthing i can on refrigeration repair and make my own phase change system thats better than a mach 2 and you'll like it better cus you made it your self

god damn thatd take me like 2 years. i need something now! :)

Not only should a Mach II be the winner, but a Mach I behind only by a very small amount. The difference between the two in performance is minimal. I'd consider the Mach I over both, as AFAIK, its far more inexpensive.

true that, save 400 bucks by going with a mach1..

sorry to be a noob, but whats afaik stand for?

surf xtremesystems and maybe you can find somebody to make one for you, i think someone over there is making a cascade of like 4- 1/2hp compressors to use liquid nitrogen as a permanent cooling solution!

Mac said:
true that, save 400 bucks by going with a mach1..

sorry to be a noob, but whats afaik stand for?

AFAIK = As Far As I Know

Don't worry, it happens to the best of us ;)

Just to give some people a better perspective on phase change cooling. A Vapochill PE will run about 10c higher then a Prommy Mach I. A vapochill uses about 1/2 the amount of electricity compared to a Mach I. For most highend phase change users they will see a minimal performance gain 50-100Mhz with a Mach I vs a Vapochill PE. This is what i have gathered from reading numerous reviews and such about the 2 systems months back. Just need to decide how much your willing to spend for your OCing pleasure. The Prommy will outperform Vapochill, but at a cost.

Back