• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VB6 help.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Borisw37

I have a grid (MSHFlexGrid Control) on the form. I set "selection by row" so the whole row gets higlighted when i click on it. I can find out the current single row selection by doing grid.row=
here is the question:
If i select more than one row (holding SHIFT), how can i find out which rows are selected?

Thanks.

I have not used it in a while, but I'd check and see if there is a Rows property or see if the row property is actually accessing some sort of collection. that would be my guess. I'll see if I have time tomorrow to play with it some.

I decided to play a little and see what I could com up with. So it seems that flexgrid.row is the first row you click on. So I founda another property called flexgrid.mouserow that shows there the mouse ends up after a click. Using the two of them together you should be able to ID all the rows between where you first click, and where you release the mouse button. I have an example if you want me to send it.

Krieger

Back