• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Very affordable LCD fan controller for those in a low budget system build.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GTXJackBauer

Water Cooling Senior Member, #TEAMH20HNO
I found this out of the blue and thought I'd share this for those who are looking to add a fan controller that has a LCD built into it for a Very affordable price.

Product - Enlight EN5601500 ComboSpy Smart Fan Controller -

Technical Specifications:
Power Source
Standard 4-Pin connector of PC's power
Display
Built- in LCD display
Number of Temperature Sensor
2 Sensors
Monitoring Temperature Range
0 ºC - 90 º C ( 32 º F - 194 º F )
Maximum Number of Fans
4 Fans
Monitoring Fan Speed Range 0 - 9999 RPM (for safety reason fan is never turned off completely)
Maximum Fan Power
1000mA (1 Amp) or 12 Watts Per Fan Connector
Dimension ( W X H X D )
5.9" X 1.6" X 6.1" ( 150mm X 41mm X 155mm )

The whole point of a fan controller is to control cooling and noise.... so... yes? Also, depending on the motherboard, you wouldnt want more than 1A/12W worth of power on the fan headers.

The whole point of a fan controller is to control cooling and noise.... so... yes? Also, depending on the motherboard, you wouldnt want more than 1A/12W worth of power on the fan headers.

That's just my snarky way of drawing attention to the low specifications. Anyone buying this should know what they are getting into, and that is a fan controller that won't support very much fan.

It sure is cheap though.

You sure did it in an ironic/sarcastic/backasswards way. As you would really want a fan controller for such a powerful fan (12W fan is pretty strong, most are way less than that).

OH well, point understood now and agreed.

Back