• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Viewsonic VA1912wb good for gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hanzalo

I want to get a va1912wb and I was wondering how good it would be for games like Need for Speed and Call of Duty? Open to recommedations with a budget of $280 or so.

i dont know much about monitors but everything looks good besides the 500:1 contrast ratio

you might wanna go with something else b/c of that

thanks for the input jmt. Does anyone else have experiance with this monitor?

I went from the Samsung 930B to the Viewsonic. No real difference to my eyes in terms of the quality. 8ms is pretty accurate assuming the Samsung was right about that, they both seem to update the same.

Pretty nice monitor. Mine has a bit of backlight bleeding on the edges but so did my Samsung and BenQ.

Sir Golitech said:
...would be to wierd looking at a rectangular screen vs a square one. Sorry not much help.

Thats what I thought at first but after using my firends 17" imac I wanted widescreen. The imac is at the same resolution.

Back