• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

-Vio1's Lian Li V1000- *(Project Silver)*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Shuzzy said:
don't sell it unless your positive that your not going to turn around and start over again in about a month. which is what i did. you will lose even more money that way.

that is some sound advice.

think about it for a bit worse case scenario is you pay a couple months of intrest over it.

ya... at times... im ready to sell it all... and then I think of all the upcoming games I wanted to play... and all those nights that there wont be anything on tv, and too tired to go out...

We shall see... i wont jump to sell this quite yet. I will give it more consideration.

awesome job on the comp. and right now, you have something to show for the money you spent... if you sell it, you won't get what you paid... at best you'll see about 80% of your costs... so then you'll have no comp, AND the 20% of what you spent with nothing to show for it...

Sad to hear... I really enjoyed watching this project grow. Think you'll be building a new one any time soon?

EDIT:
Just read through the thread more and you're classified thread and answered my own question. Sad to see it go... This had to be one of my favorite mods ever done.

Last edited:
Well, today, its official... every last bit of my system has been sold off. I miss it.... in time it shall be rebuilt, surpassing its past glory and will triumph once again....
haha.. ya... anyway. There will be a Project Silver 2... someday....

Slayer2003 said:
You are unstopable with the thread revival, aren't you? :D
LOL, well what can I say :sn:

No, seriously though, I'm just clicking on the links in people's sigs and hoping to see some cool pics of their mods; but I am disappointed everytime and I WANT SOME PICS!!! :mad: :D

Back