• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

virgin loop and brand new to water cooling

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Make sure its PrimoChill Advanced LRT tubing and the choice of your color. Many of us have been growing strong with it and it hasn't been an issue for those that follow distilled, biocide and scheduled maintenance. Any other tubing, you're taking a gamble, let alone colored fluids.

Some LEDs like the NZXT Hue+ or whatever static color can be used to give you the colors you always wanted.

Ya I believe it's a higher quality tubing. I bought the kit from performance pc and picked the primo flex tubing (I believe that's what it's called) since it was easier to work with as far as bends and things. I got the it reactive green one just in case the fluid didn't react to the uv light very well. It seems like pretty good stuff, I wish I had the packaging for it still since I don't know if it's the advanced stuff but it's seems pretty good.

Back