• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

VisionTek GF3 Ti200 great image quality

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MadMan007

Magical Leopluridon Senior
two days ago I upgraded from a RADEON LE to a VisionTek GF3 Ti200 b/c I could not resist the $160 price-$50 rebate. Yes I am a cheap mofo! lol.

Anyway, I was a little concerned I might lose some 2D image quality. I use a Sony 17" monitor with BNC cables, so I would definitely notice a drop in sharpness. But I must say that all my fears were for naught, this card has great 2D and 3D image quality. And no, I did not pop off the caps...lifetime warranties are nice. :D

Just thought I would share this with anyone who has an ATI Radeon 1 card and is considering upgrading. Do not discount this GF3 on supposed inferiority of nVidia image quality, cuz it seems like VisionTek uses high-quality filters.

The Visiontek Ti series cards are great. I have had mine O/Ced to 240/570, that is Ti 500 range. For most situations I o/c 220/520 with no problems. I have posted a 7340 3DMark2001. You got to love these cards.
By the way. I got mine at Thanksgiving from BestBuy for $100 after the rebate. What a deal.

Da Whip said:
The Visiontek Ti series cards are great. I have had mine O/Ced to 240/570, that is Ti 500 range. For most situations I o/c 220/520 with no problems. I have posted a 7340 3DMark2001. You got to love these cards.
By the way. I got mine at Thanksgiving from BestBuy for $100 after the rebate. What a deal.

grrr, damn best buy, i wish i got that card :mad: . But anyways, where did u get that card for 110? i want one!!!

cjlax5 said:

grrr, damn best buy, i wish i got that card :mad: . But anyways, where did u get that card for 110? i want one!!!

The rebate was located in the Cyber Deals forum. I printed out a few of them, if you want one. The cheapest I found was here:

http://www.micropro.com/list.htm?product=Video Cards&sub=VisionTek&order=brand

EDIT: nevermind they bumped up the price $20 :(

Their shipping and emails were very fast. I saw Bestbuy had them for $200.

Go to pricewatch!

Wow, that sucks that Micro-Pro jacked their price. Is it possible GF3 supplies are drying up a bit already?? Micro-Pro is exactly where I got mine. I ordered it Friday 2/15 and it was $158 on website ($153 pricewatch/pricegrabber)+$11 UPS ground shipping. Best part is that it arrived on Monday from OH to PA! Originally I phone ordered it at $158 cuz I went straight to their website, but then when I checked pricewatch, I called them back and they refunded my $5. Told ya I was cheap!! Well, this is starting to belong in another forum area, so I will end it here...

For the $50 mail-in-rebate, just do a google search for 'VisionTek rebate' or some such. It is a simple .pdf file to print out.

Back