• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vista Ultimate & Extra's

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Freekin sweet. I got a 150 second video of 4 F-15 eagles vs 2 F-16 Vipers doing dis-simular combat training as my wallpaper! I am getting the Blue Angels one next.

You know, I never really paid attention to high definition stuff untill DreamScene. It is like having a video made of nice high rez still pictures. Now I just got to get a HDTV :D

man I got to install Dream Scapes and it says I dont have Dream Scene installed but I see it in my background options but when I select it I just get a solid black background....

Its intresting uses CPU power but rather intresting to play with.

LOL, people over at wincustomize.com (Stardock's skin site) are crying bloody murder about Stardock charging $5 per 'dream' for thier priemier content. Infact, if you want that cool wallpaper Bill Gates showed off at the Vista launch (the grassy field), you have to cough up $5 for it.

Im not paying them $5 per dream for thier in house created stuff. Best content comes from us users anyways.

5 bucks... Pssh. I don't think so thats all I gotta say about that.

Back