• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Voltage stuck at 1.21

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JMZ Films

Brand new system. Gigabyte ab350-gaming, ryzen 1700, 16g ram, gtx 1060.
I cannot oc past 3.8ghz because my voltage is stuck at 1.27, I can make the changes in BIOS but after I restart pc it stays at 1.21v
The only way I can change voltage is through Ryzen master software. Once I do I also oc to 3.8 through the software.
Any advice? I updated bios to the latest version

You are making but are you saving the changes in bios?

Also, this might be one of those bioses where you need to use the + and - keys to make changes.

You are making but are you saving the changes in bios?

Also, this might be one of those bioses where you need to use the + and - keys to make changes.

So I finally was able to increase the voltage to 1.392 and saving it in my bios. What I did was increased the dynamic vcore soc and by doing so I also able to increase the clock speed to 3.9ghz,
So it was just a matter of increasing the dynamic vcore soc. Cinebench score now at 1700.

I'm using my pc to edit 4k wedding videos and I can use all the speed I can get.

Glad you got it solved. Might be helpful to other folks who run into that same problem.

Back