• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Vote for your favorite Banner Ad Here

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vote for your favorite Banner Ad Here

• Banner 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banner 2

• Banner 3

• Banner 4

Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Banner 5

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Banner 6

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Banner 7

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • Banner 8

• Banner 9

• Banner 10

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
Ploaf said:
something just occurred to me. it may have been noticed and posted before (cheap disclaimer ;)) but the backgrounds for the front runners are black and the forum background is black. are these going to be seen? I know that there is color in them. Just thinking out loud. the colors would do quite well with the cpu db though.

Isn't the banner for the OC.com home page, not the forum? Their colors are grey.

BTW - I too think all the submission look great. WTG all you artists out there!! :clap:

Suggestion

I think the ad should also mention our current contest or our contests in general!!

Is it just me? The banners on this page aren't animated like the ones originally submitted... Just wondering if I'm the only one not seeing the whole picture.

DmdStar said:
Is it just me? The banners on this page aren't animated like the ones originally submitted... Just wondering if I'm the only one not seeing the whole picture.

banners 1,5,6,7 are all animated...

NASsoccer said:

banners 1,5,6,7 are all animated...

I know they're supposed to be... wonder why they aren't on my puter. They were in the original forum where they were submitted, but not animating on this page. Perhaps a problem with my browser. Oh well, at least I know what they really look like.

I voted for number 6 because of the colors, and because it continuously displays "overclockers.ws" and "Team 32" ... this way no matter what the ad scrolls to, those words are always there to get lodged in someone's brain. :)

DmdStar said:

I know they're supposed to be... wonder why they aren't on my puter. They were in the original forum where they were submitted, but not animating on this page. Perhaps a problem with my browser. Oh well, at least I know what they really look like.

I voted for number 6 because of the colors, and because it continuously displays "overclockers.ws" and "Team 32" ... this way no matter what the ad scrolls to, those words are always there to get lodged in someone's brain. :)

hmm, i hope no one who hasn't seen the orginal thread can see them animated. wouldn't really make sense if they weren't:)

Whaddya think? Is it time to have a final runoff ????
We have 2 very clear front runners and it looks like it could be close between them.

Ploaf said:
Whaddya think? Is it time to have a final runoff ????
We have 2 very clear front runners and it looks like it could be close between them.

Either have a runoff or give it to #7. I think they're both good.

nihili

KFB said:
#5 does look nice, but may i offer my reason for choosing #7 instead:
F@H is supposed to be about research to find cures for diseases. we donate our computers' idle CPU cycles to help the research. i don't think we should try to appeal to non-Folders by asking them to help us become "#1 in the world." that should just be a bonus. i'm not saying i don't want Team 32 to be #1, i am just saying that asking for help so that our team can be top dog is kind of selfish, considering the goodwilled nature of the Folding@Home project. #7 on the other hand stays neutral as to our team's ranking and instead asks for help in the fight against diseases. just my two pennies, as all the banners actually look good to me. :)

Good opinion. I fully agree. :)

Tough decision. I think that I like a few of them. I voted for #7 because I think it grabs people the best, but it was very close.

kendan said:

Look up it is up:D Well you might have to reload a couple of times:D

[whisper]
psst.. hey kendan, that post is from 6 days ago:D

[/whisper]

NASsoccer said:

[whisper]
psst.. hey kendan, that post is from 6 days ago:D

[/whisper]

Duh. it must have happened when I was looking thru old posts I must not have jumped back to the new posts page. LMAO

Back