• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Wallpaper series based on overclocking

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Web Link removed from OP per Forum Rules.
Enjoy the pic's and fantastic job, but the link had to go.

WarriorII

Looks unreal GIXXERGUY6. The flow of the nvidia curve flows into the foot of the Intel.

i didn't do it, you made it :D

did you get my pm?

p.s. if you guys are wondering the size difference

the left monitor is a 15" running at 1024x768 and the right is 17" running 1280x1024(I need to get an inverter board for another 17" I have here so I can use both 17's and also get a dual monitor arm for the desk.

wow..! I clicked on the link not expecting much, and was quite surprised! You've got some talent there, I like how those all look! :D

I'd love to see a newegg one :p Blue and Orange ftw!

And mad onion (if you were ever a fan of 3dmark benchies back in the day pre 2003).

Keep 'em coming... i love the logitech one... got that one on my main screen and the ati one on my second screen... :D

Radeon 3d graffiti sculpture

Radeon 3d graffiti sculpture:
4507268090_4e16cd2f17.jpg

Watch on youtube:

And a 3d print I did at the same time:
4495687041_8989bdbcff.jpg

Youtube:

Last edited:
That Gigabyte wallpaper was just too good for me to pass up. :shrug: And I got the Radeon wallpaper... I don't even use Ati graphics yet!

Back