• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WAR Hammer Online

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
funny thing is, things look better on my machine in game than those pics, but it could just be how the files were saved for the screen shots.

i totaly get that hes melee instead of casting i more ment the heal ur team thru dmg you deal part.

Mind u i never had much problem in arena tanking. did u play the shaman at all? i loved my druid in wow to. loved the versatility healers had cos they could still flattern ppl when played properly is WAR the same as that?

I only played the 3 characters as stated above. I had a 70 druid in WoW and loved him dearly, but WoW just doesn't cut it compared to WAR. I miss my druid but going back ingame to WoW after this WAR weekend just doesn't feel right. If you play your class right in WAR and work w/ your team well, you will have a great experience.

I still have a good time doing 5-man's with a good team. If everyone knows what they are doing, which on my server is in my opinion pretty rare, because its a high pop and everyone other than me I think has 3+ 70's :/

good to hear DaPoets. I loved me druid but after not playing for so long watching my bro play for all of 30 secs was boring. Bring on WAR!!!!! OCF guild is gonna be pimp that much is for sure

if i pre order it will be at EBgames from ur ingame exprience do you reckon the ring you recieve from a preorder is worth much at all? so far as end game (sure its hard to comment atm) or is it more of a help you get some lvls faster ring?

SENTINEL'S AMBER BAND
Enhance your stats and cast "Touch of Earth," increasing your chance of doing additional corporeal damage with each hit. (Usable in PvE combat only.)

and can this be used in PVP?

RITTENBACH'S PORTABLE CAMP
Rest your weary soul and heal your wounds between battles

Last edited:
I'm sure those will only be useful for the 1st handful of levels.

What class would you suggest I play if I want to be a melee'r? In WoW I was a healer in classic and a mage in the burning crusade, time for some melee action.

Which classes are most similiar to the Warrior / Rogue in WoW? I just want to smash people's faces now, no more healing or magic damage ;)

cool ill skip initial release then and wait for it to quiet down, then come and find you guys on what ever server we choose.

What class would you suggest I play if I want to be a melee'r? In WoW I was a healer in classic and a mage in the burning crusade, time for some melee action.

Which classes are most similiar to the Warrior / Rogue in WoW? I just want to smash people's faces now, no more healing or magic damage ;)

Warriors = Black Orcs, Chaos, Marauders

Rogues = the mele witch (forget the name)

This is all destruction side of course. Go Destruction or Go Home.

The open Beta is September 7th. We can all be on the same server for that as well. You can start to download it now from Fileplanet. I may be out of town that week unfortunately starting the 8th but I'll be around all day long ingame on the 7th and I will post a server that day for us to be together.

im gonna skip the open beta and original release. if i get invited to the closed beta will play that else will hold out till 1week mayb 2 after release. DaPoets man we gotta join up for some pimp pvp reckon they will have anything like arena?

Not sure about Arena since the Realm vs Realm is serious PVP and a heck of a lot of fun.

A Chaos Marauder is pretty much a combination of the rogue and warrior from WOW. They weild a once hand in their right and their left hand can morph into a claw, blade or mace. Each different arm has different abilities. They wear mail type armor and don't have much in the way of tanking ability. It's mostly pure melee damage.

Dude, OCF, same server Sep 7th, kick *** =P We could form a guild even.

I'm really really excited. Finally, something new, something cool. Finally getting new skills and finding new items will be exciting again.

A Chaos Marauder is pretty much a combination of the rogue and warrior from WOW. They weild a once hand in their right and their left hand can morph into a claw, blade or mace. Each different arm has different abilities. They wear mail type armor and don't have much in the way of tanking ability. It's mostly pure melee damage.

Sounds gewd ;)

I was also always alliance in WoW, played horde a little bit with my priest but never seriosly. Chaos time :D

@chaos vs (whatever the good side is) - Is there going to be some way they will try to balance the player distribution? In world / open PvP, which is pretty much all of warhammer, it'll suck if there are too many of one side on a server. (Everyone playing chaos and no one playing the other side). When Tauren Mill and WoW pvp first came out it was kind of lame because there were virtually no Horde on my original server.

Back