• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WAR Hammer Online

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cart before the horse. We have to get everyone on the same server 1st, then you need a minimum of 6 people in a party to form the guild. If there are not enough people playing then we can just blend in with someone's guild like mine or who ever else's that use Ventrillo or TeamSpeak. Guilds can have up to 10 aliances w/ other guilds and they can work together to acheive things which is going to be a great feature in the game.

cart before the horse. We have to get everyone on the same server 1st, then you need a minimum of 6 people in a party to form the guild. If there are not enough people playing then we can just blend in with someone's guild like mine or who ever else's that use Ventrillo or TeamSpeak. Guilds can have up to 10 aliances w/ other guilds and they can work together to acheive things which is going to be a great feature in the game.

Mmmmm multi-guild achievements.

Target has the pre-orders to get into the open beta on Sept 7th for only like 99 cents.

yea ur probably right about cart before the horse as for naming the quild but that actualy doesnt sound toooo bad eh "Cart before the horse"

Going into the next phase of betas starting the 7th or what not. See what this is all about might be intrested in a no so "time consuming" game compared to EVE Online.

After watching that video napox posted, I honestly can't see whats so great about this game. But I've been saying this ever since I first saw the game. I'm not a big MMO fan so maybe all non-mmo people feel this way when they see a game like this

It looks HELLA dated, it looks almost worse than WoW, basically what all this game is, is for the already addicts out there who are bored of WoW will just move onto this game.

Its just another MMO to take their time, but really I don't see any advancements visually or combat wise by looking that that footage of each class.

I'll be in the beta Sept 7th because I already pre-loaded it but I would have at least thought they would have went alittle more with the graphics. I know a lot of people said, graphics would be last but it looks like time is running out so what we see now is what the graphics will look like imo.

After watching that video napox posted, I honestly can't see whats so great about this game. But I've been saying this ever since I first saw the game. I'm not a big MMO fan so maybe all non-mmo people feel this way when they see a game like this

It looks HELLA dated, it looks almost worse than WoW, basically what all this game is, is for the already addicts out there who are bored of WoW will just move onto this game.

Its just another MMO to take their time, but really I don't see any advancements visually or combat wise by looking that that footage of each class.

I'll be in the beta Sept 7th because I already pre-loaded it but I would have at least thought they would have went alittle more with the graphics. I know a lot of people said, graphics would be last but it looks like time is running out so what we see now is what the graphics will look like imo.

High end graphics / high graphical requirements wouldn't work with this game due to it's nature of RvR pvp. There's going to be a bajillion players on your screen when you're seigeing a castle or doing a huge public quest.

The second link in my last post showed the game being played in the background, I thought it looked pretty decent.

It also seems like much faster combat, which I like better. In WoW and The Burning Crusade, fights were painfully long to kill anything, you win resilience.

you win resilience.

Worse thing implemented in WoW in my opinion.

I think Warhammer will do fairly good, main thing it needs to do is capture peoples interest and attention at the beginning of the initial release or it will die a slow death like the other MMO's that have "tried" to beat WoW. I'm willing to give it a chance.

haha yea i loved kitting things as a resto druid. run run run hot run hot hot hot run run hot run oh have we coverd half the world already? cool better take this fool to a horde base to be killed.

Ahh I see, so its more of like massive battles rather than just PVE stuff?
That would sound funner.

How do you participate in a RVR battle? Do you have to be in a guild and your guild signs up or how can they organize such a battle?

probably along the same lines as WoW did. solo Q or group Q. i doubt there going to limit it to guild Qs. In the wow RvR you go to the battle ground master u wanted to join and the PvP server picked the first 10-40 players ready (depending on battleground type) weatehr qued as a group or solo

I really liked the video for the Witch Elf - Dark Elf Melee DPS. Plays pretty much the same as a rogue in WoW, probably going to play that first.

The Disciple of Kain - Dark Elf Melee Healer looks to be my 2nd choice.

Back