• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Warning: Not for home use! (Unless you're nuts)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i really need one of those boards you designed.

we have had major problems with out combustion ones not combusting. tried the tazer and everything, its either not enough fuel or too much resistance for any thing to jump and we've tried everything from lighters, to flick lamp starters, to BBQ lighters, to piezo bbq lighters to camera flashes and eventually a tazer and NONE of it was working.

it wasnt a matter of compression or fuel either, to little and it would poop it out, beyond that it did nothing not even light.

since then we've gone to a car powered tire pump (the emergency road side ones for $10) and a bicycle schrader valve and it works ok but the pumps take FOR EVER to reach 125 psi.

and before any one says any thing we've been using PVC rated for 220psi at hydro static that has weight behind it, 125 air has no weight behind it.

Hmmm...I dunno, but if you put a raw potatoe in that thing and fired it, with that much voltage, wouldn't french fries come out instead of the potatoe? :shrug:

lol

Maybe you can start your own arms dealership. That thing looks as big as an AT4. Could have use one of those last night. Something about Fridays and stupid drivers. :)

I've always wanted a chain gun (replica of course) that sits on my roof of my truck and can be rotated remotely to point at idiots and make 'em think for a second....:D
Come to think of it, I do now have a back windshield washer that I can modify to a tail-gater squirt gun at least! Hmmm

I've always thought a paintball gun turret would be nice.

This thing looks pretty cool at night, the combustion chamber is way too big for the barrel length. It makes for a pretty solid muzzle blast.

Back