• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water Cooling Question.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Sniph

Ok, ive been looking at getting water cooling for a while now.. well about two days. I dont really want to build a custom water cooling system, id rather just by a complete system. I was looking at the Cooler master Aquagate water cooling system and I was wondering if its any good. I dont plan overclocking much at all.

My budget is about 100-200.
I have an atx case. Dont mid cutting it up.
I want to cool Cpu.. Maybe gfx card.
Reason I want water cooling: Cpu Temp. With my p4 3.0 g, after playing any 3d game, my cpu is about 52 C.

Welcome.

Stickies.

Search.

If youre not going to overclock then the pre-built systems will be suffice for your system, but don't think that just because it's pre-built it's leak proof. Search around here and you will find some pretty sick setups. Most people around here compare pre-built water cooling systems to high end air cooling systems in terms of performance. But if you want the feeling of completion then build a setup yourself.

Sorry, just read stickies.
And btw, does anyone know how much a pre-built system such as the aquagate would improve the temp of the cpu?

Sniph said:
Sorry, just read stickies.
And btw, does anyone know how much a pre-built system such as the aquagate would improve the temp of the cpu?

Like I said, most people would compair those types of systems with a high end air cooling system. So temps will be around the same now if you have a decent aftermarket sink. It will just be quieter.

Cerberus2k7 said:
Like I said, most people would compair those types of systems with a high end air cooling system. So temps will be around the same now if you have a decent aftermarket sink. It will just be quieter.

yea, if you want a ok kit get a thermaltake bigwater for ~ $120

Reason behind watercooling is a mixed bag really. Some want silence, others have very high power 120mm fans going full blast so they can overclock as much as they can without phase change.

About if you have enough room or not, for the most part you can get a basic setup going in pretty much any case.(CPU block, rad, pump), the more room you have the more room for tubing and thus more waterblocks and bigger radiators/heatercores.

Back