• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling - regulatory software - EK

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JustAli

Registered
Hello guys, i have some troubles which i need help with. Do exist some software where i can regulate speed of pump? i have exactly this one "EK Water Blocks EK-XRES 140 Revo D5 RGB PWM". Than i have one more question, i overclocked my i7 8700k (without delid) to 4,8 Ghz, than i just noticed that my game is kind a laggy so i checked temperature and it was lik 90-100° so i had to close one game, than was temperature again around 65° but is it normal? like i had open just two games and browser. I have water cooling for both CPU and GPU in one, i dont know exactly which procesor cooler i have because my dad really helped me out with building pc, i know that it should have lamellae, its like 60-80 $. Sorry for a bit longer text but i really want to find some software that supports EK coolers and help with this temperature if its normal or not. If somebody can help me i will appreciate it and i can give you some more info if you need it for some kind of help. Thanks for attention. :)

Sorry iam not using forums at all, and everytime i want to post something i post it in bad place, so can you tell me where should i post this? of course i gonna delete this from here.

In the WATER COOLING section as this is in regards to water cooling. Moved.

More information is needed on your cooling. You described a resivoir and pump.........and nothing else. What radiator size?? What block(s) are you using? What case and where are the fans located and what direction are they blowing?

When you provide that information, we can then begin to help.

Back