• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WD 80 GB SE $20 after $50 MIR

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure if it is just instore but it wouldn't surprise me especially since it doesn't come up on the site. The only WD drives on their site at the moment are the 40, 60, and 160. They may have temporary taken the 80gb model off the site, either that or you will only be able to purchase it instore.

Check the store locator I know there is a bunch of Office Maxs in PA just not sure where you are at.

I know where I am going to be Sunday morning ;)

hahah well im in allentown,i guess ill go driving around to find one :p

*edit for bad spelling cause im tired :p

its been confirmed and reconfimed 10 million times, most people are doing return/rebuys on them though, no matter, by the time most of you read this you will ether have one or come back dissapointed. Its instore only :)

Sweet

officemax is 2 miles from where I live sweeeeet I'm Getting 1 .
I already have one.. I need another 1 .. That drive have a hemi in there SWEEEET......

My local stores don't open until 12:00, and I have not bought one yet, so I'm not disappointed yet, thank you very much. AND OfficeMax does tend to get restocks in the middle of the week (wednesdayish).

I'll be going by Best Buy as well. $25 for 25 4x TDK DVD media...

i went to my local office max today and they sold the last drive to the guy in front of me :mad:! that's my luck though...i think from now on I'll stick to my mantra about not buying electronics locally

Circut City will match the $@0 instant rebate but not the office max rebate, they have their own rebates and it comes to 39.99 total I believe...still not too bad :p

Back