• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wedo_FLDC_1FUE8QpoaC9uu7KK7koNBUvKW2J9zAurQm.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Is this you Wedo? Looks like you started back up on the 3rd. :welcome: to team 32. It seems odd to welcome such a well known figure to the team but with 44 total WU's, you are fresh to the scene.

If there is anything that you need from us, please let us know.

:comp:

P.S. If you think that I putting "Wedo_FLDC_1FUE8QpoaC9uu7KK7koNBUvKW2J9zAurQm" in the news letter then you don't know me. I'll probably just put "Wedo" or maybe "Wedo_FLDC" but that's as far asI am willing to go. :)

Is this you Wedo? Looks like you started back up on the 3rd. :welcome: to team 32. It seems odd to welcome such a well known figure to the team but with 44 total WU's, you are fresh to the scene.

If there is anything that you need from us, please let us know.

:comp:

P.S. If you think that I putting "Wedo_FLDC_1FUE8QpoaC9uu7KK7koNBUvKW2J9zAurQm" in the news letter then you don't know me. I'll probably just put "Wedo" or maybe "Wedo_FLDC" but that's as far asI am willing to go. :)

Looks like a curecoin address!
:welcome: to Team 32! :thup:

I wonder what FLDC stands for? FLoppy Disk Controller? :chair::rofl: JK
I think he is only doing CPU folding.

Back