• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well thats the end of that!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tango1974

Registered
My AMD ABIT mainboard on board gcard failed a few months ago, so I brought a PCIE card and all was fine, however system froze and then after switch back on, the system was dead, would not post at all...

Anyway I am now clearing it out to start again...

By all means anyone who wants to buy it can!!! :bang head

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/120872995...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_3137wt_1396

Im going to get myself the new FX 8 core system very soon... :attn:

I would have taken the board back but ABIT dont exist now... :salute:

Last edited:
That bites. Good excuse for an upgrade though. I ran a socket a Abit board for a long time. I sold the box to a guy just the other day.

That bites. Good excuse for an upgrade though. I ran a socket a Abit board for a long time. I sold the box to a guy just the other day.

Yeah well my upgrade is going to be huge... Being an AMD fan Im going for the 8x core FX processor with 16gb of ram and a SSD HDD that will be awesome, I will have to stick to my gcard for a little while, then that will be upgraded at a later date... This is going to happen in a few weeks time...

For now Im still running on my trusty 939 dual core opteron which has never let me down. :clap:

Back