• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well this is pretty

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Don't really care about the looks, but I honestly can't understand why those features they have are so rare. Awesome case functionally speaking.

Thats what I like about the chassis, I'd mod it to change the looks to something I'd like better, but the custom power connections, etc, are what I am impressed with, even though I have nothing that requires them lol.

I have to say, I like it... though a bit too..........industrial for my tastes, the aesthetics. I do not like upside down motherboard orientation though. I'm a bit too OCD to look at that every day. It must be right side up in my head.

That said, I really like the power plane/panel idea. I have never seen that before. I also really like the water distribution system, also something I have never seen before and would make for conveinent swapping of parts, nice! That is truly unique and rare to see in a case (I would guess because it is cost prohibitive).

The board orientation I could get used to the reversed board direction, but yeah........cost prohibitive is right, did you see the base price for their system rofl.

the top of the line options you can configure past 20k, i was laughing the whole way.

Back