• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What age are you? (2011 poll)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

How old are you?

• <2, I'm typing this from my pram; or just a silly smart alec.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-12

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 13-18

Votes: 37 11.9%
  • 19-22

Votes: 56 18.0%
  • 23-29

Votes: 99 31.8%
  • 30-39

Votes: 55 17.7%
  • 40-49

Votes: 33 10.6%
  • 50-59

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • 60+

Votes: 11 3.5%
  • Ancient...we're talking Grampa Simpson old.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
36 in a couple of weeks... closer to my 40's than to my 30's... And still, wisdom ain't showing up!

No need to over think and misuse the distributive property, just use the "order of operations" we all learned way back when :D

6÷2(1+2)
6÷2*3
3*3

How did that have to do with 52 + 42 anyway? :confused:

I'm 25 as of two days ago. I have to wonder if we're a generation of enthusiasts or if the newcomers will be as interested as we are. Back when I was say 15, it seemed like everyone else online was more or less 10-20. Now that I'm 25, everyone is 20-30.

29 and whats with these high schoolers having sicker computers than me lol. This is a fun thread looks like i was right assuming some of your ages. the only one that threw me off was cgs drone and chancecoates i knew you were young but 16 lol

29 and whats with these high schoolers having sicker computers than me lol. This is a fun thread looks like i was right assuming some of your ages. the only one that threw me off was cgs drone and chancecoates i knew you were young but 16 lol

Haha! I'll take that as a compliment. I try my best to not come off as a typical high school student would. Acting my age is and always will be below me. :fight:

Haha! I'll take that as a compliment. I try my best to not come off as a typical high school student would. Acting my age is and always will be below me. :fight:

You are a shining example of what all 16 year olds should strive for. The internet seems to take many teenagers and turn them into broiling bowls of vitriol. Thanks for being the way you are! :salute:

I honestly would have never guessed your age was that low. Good job and this:

You are a shining example of what all 16 year olds should strive for. The internet seems to take many teenagers and turn them into broiling bowls of vitriol. Thanks for being the way you are! :salute:

My last birthday I couldnt remember if I was going to be 33 or 34..

So it begins :(

At least Im enjoying the dirty thirties <--- somewhere near the middle :thup:

22, got into overclocking around 13 and never looked back. My education also lends itself very well to performance computing since I am a Mathematician, mathematical modeling has never been easier :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back