• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Games You've Replayed The Most :D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Alacritan said:
DooM and Raptor: Call of the Shadows. I'm not sure which I played through more times, each at least a few dozen though.

Raptor: Call of the Shadows is kick *** too bad it dont work for windows xp :\

mista ting said:
Raptor: Call of the Shadows is kick *** too bad it dont work for windows xp :\

Still works for me. The sound isn't so hot, but it runs just fine. If your having problems, just search for Dosbox. You can get it from Sourceforge and it emulates old soundcards and all the great stuff. Dos games now work fine in all versions of Windows.

I play Age of Empires 2: Conquerers, over and over, its a great game I always go back to, mainly because it requires such low resources that friends with crappy computers can play it and we can multi.

Stronghold, and Stronghold Crusader took many hours away from me, and the Anticipation for Stronghold 2 is driving me crazy, though Stronghold, and Stronghold Crusader, the main Replay is building maps and senarios, after you beat it a couple of times it becomes rutine

I don't really think that the point of the original question was talking about like playing multi-player games online such as CS or BF:1942, so for my response I will not include online games.

For me, by far, the game I play the most often is the original Panzer General. I love that game so muc! I will be very upset if there comes a time I am no longer able to run it.

After Panzer General, I would have to say that I have played through Medal of Honor and CoD the most. After those two, then Thief:The Dark Project and Thief 2: The Metal Age. Those games rock so much, and there is still a very active and wonderful fan community churning out fan missions for the first two Thief games.

mista ting said:
Final Fantasy 7 (PC Version) been playing it since 1997 still playing it now never got boring :D :clap:

replayed 80+ times :attn:
I've replayed the PS version about that many times, it rocks :p. I absolutely wish they redid the game for the nexgen consoles, I'd buy a PS3 JUST for it :eek: .

After not playing anything for months, I've gone back to CS (source at least). Still wanna try installing beta 1.2 at the next lan and see if it'll run/install without the WON servers. Aside from that it's Quake2, and I'm also piecing together a system to play Dune2, and Syndicate.

I've re-played Diablo II the most, I've probably played through it at least 100 times in multiplayer. It's a great game, too bad its so addicting.

lol diablo II should be banned from this world, its way to addicting, i seriously lost way to much of my life to it. ever since d1 ive had probly lost about 10 months if u add up all that time i use to play for like 8+hours a day and when summer came 7pm-4am eeryday lol. well this isnt a replay as like diablo but gran turismo3 never beat it, but put alot of time into it

well, lets see...
fallout 2 (favorite game of all time, too bad tactics sucked)
diablo 2
Morrowind 5-6 times probably
NWN... a few (going through it with the wife atm)
soon on to be on the list HL2 :attn:

EDIT: how could i ever forget... freecell

Let's see...

PC - Return to Castle Wolfenstein, Digital Paintball mod for Quake 2 (actually stand-alone now that the engine source was released)
N64 - Zelda: Ocarina of TIme
PS2 - GTA: San Andreas (I know it's not old, but there's just so much to do!)

Showing how old I am...
NES - Super Dodgeball, River City Ransom, Tecmo Super Bowl (I still play 'em too! :D )

EDIT - Woot! 3 stars! :eek:

X1g

For me was Age of Empires 2. Then All of the MoH SP. Now I'm playing the crap outa MOH Spearhead MP.

My bro just finished Far Cry and Doom3 so I'll give those a try. After that, HL2 in a couple of months.

Well, I play ALOT more multiplayer than I ever have singleplay, so my responses are for multiplay.

UT99 - Whenever I could for 4 years
RtCW - Whenever I could for 3 years
Battlefield Vietnam - Whenever I can since it was released

deRusett said:
I play Age of Empires 2: Conquerers, over and over, its a great game I always go back to, mainly because it requires such low resources that friends with crappy computers can play it and we can multi.

Stronghold, and Stronghold Crusader took many hours away from me, and the Anticipation for Stronghold 2 is driving me crazy, though Stronghold, and Stronghold Crusader, the main Replay is building maps and senarios, after you beat it a couple of times it becomes rutine
Is the original stronghold on floppy? If so, I played that ALOT, but two of the floppy's died later on so I couldn't reinstall it :(

That would probably be Half-Life which I beat on every difficulty, and then played it once more on hard. I have also played UT 99 several times at varying difficulties.

Back