• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Games You've Replayed The Most :D?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well gotta put Ghostrecon up here. Great game 4 years old and i still play multiplayer every day , cant wait for GR 2 on pc to arrieve this summer.

Deus Ex I've played way too much. The story is sweet. Too bad I couldn't play more than a hour of the second, that one just sucks. I've played FFVII PC a few times, too. Plus, there are the countless hours lost to un-winable games like Sim City, Sim City 2000, Sim City 3000, Sim City 4, The Sims, The Sims 2, RCT, RCT2, and Locomotion. Yes, I know you can win the last 3, but I like to keep playing and just build huge parks or transport empires.

along with mista ting, i have played FF7 so many times....i lost count.

i don't need the strategy guid anymore ( my brother does though...he wont play a game without one )

but i am the guide for the game. have been for years. The last time i looked at the Strategy guid was back in 1997, when it came out!

its sad, 90% of my brain is wasted on a SINGLE video game.....

#1 DF2 jedi knight at the zone 8-12 hours a day for almost 3 years (if u ever played with me im truly sorry for beating u into the ground)
#2 Tribes 1 the game that got me AWAY from JK
2 years off and now i play CS:S

It's almost a 3D world version of Command and Conquer.... it's a futuristic view of our planet and there have been three alien races that have invaded and destroyed most of the earth. The weapons that we developed were large host stations that could use energy to make vehicles and weapons. So the main point of the game is conquering territory and energy stations away from the enemy and then building an army large enough to defeat whichever alien you're facing at the moment in that level.

It came out probably 5 or 6 years ago, but it's still fun to play.

Deus Ex -- played it through over a dozen times, I still consider it the best game of all time.

Mafia -- played it through 4-5 times, what an awesome game. One of the most overlooked and underrated games ever.

Diablo I & II -- I don't want to admit how much of my life I've spent playing those two.

I got every ending in Chrono Trigger (there's 13 of them) about 5 times each. Other than that though, I played through FF7 about 5 times.

Back