• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what happened to the IRC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

katelin

Took me the longest time to connect, when I finally did, there's only 2 people in there besides me.

I've had problems every time I've tried, plus when I'm at the office it's a no go because my boss made me block irc and the other well known ports they use.

I've only been in there a few times myself. It's hit and miss I guess. I never had any problem signing in though. Try different times and maybe ask when it seems to get busy.
Good luck. :)

I haven't been there in the last week or so. I guess I'm not the only one having connection problems to it then. THanks.

I couldn't get on and I just said "to heck with this." I'm having fun with the forums, and if it's a pain in the *** to get on IRC then I don't want to worry. :)

-Joe

It appears the Dalnet has been under attack by denial of service attacks again or something, the servers have been having a lot of problems staying up.

Back