• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the Best AIO in regards to Performance/Warranty for Damages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Pick the one that best fits and looks for your case. I highly doubt you'll see a huge difference between the two in temps.

Guru works for Corsair if you guys didn't know. :p

Guru what.. works for corsair? In what respect?

@ OP, if there are conflicting reviews, then it's too close to or you are not reading the details thoroughly as far as why the back and forth.

Hmm.....I could be wrong. Guru3d and johnnyguru could be two seperate folks.

News to me. I wonder how he can work corsair yet review other psus...

He'd have to answer, but according to the linked thread he says he works at Corsair, these posts being from March of this year, and spelling is the same, name is the same as the website. Would be news to me too. But cool either way; been following his reviews for years.

Yes.. no doubt cool. I saw the same.things you did, just suprised and really surprised it if he is guru3d too!

Yeah, he might have been part of the digital line of PSU's corsair's been selling lately. He's like a martin for PSUs.

sorry to sidetrack but out of curiosity if I in fact did decide to stay air and not change to low profile air, would you guys figure id see any benefits going with a NH-U14s over the megahalems I have now?...The NH-U14D i would have to get new memory for so that is alot more money spent.

Hmm.....I could be wrong. Guru3d and johnnyguru could be two seperate folks.

They are (2 different people) :)

As for the H110 H105 debate: since neither of them are COPPER rads i think they are inferior products compared to H220 & "custom" kits

But if you must....... $0,02 :)
-the H110 is a 140.2 and might not fit everywhere in most/some cases
-the H105 is "thicker" which might result in not clearing the MB/RAM if you put in the roof of some/most cases.

Last edited:
Back