• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what is the worst game ever iyo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

maxio098ui

what is the worst crappiest game you have played/owned

mine a2 racer you americans are lucky you dont get this there it defines the word crap
the meaning of crap was carried to a new level with this game

and dont ask what it looks like
you can get a heart attack from this level of crap

John Romero's Daikatana.

John should've stuck w/ iD and kept making killer maps, not tried to branch out into an area he so clearly sucks at.

Masters of Orion III

Greatest concept completly ruined by horrible interface, graphics, and gameplay.

I only hope some one realizes it can be done much better and revives that series.

Oni said:
John Romero's Daikatana.

John should've stuck w/ iD and kept making killer maps, not tried to branch out into an area he so clearly sucks at.

BLASPHERMY!!!

Well not as bad, as knocking the "other" John for which I would throw a twinkie at you.

Aether Lords
TFC (They butchered a classic there)
Daikatana

Probly a few others, but those are the ones that spring to mind.

well I played that pariah mp demo the other week and that was probably amongst the most god awful things I had seen in a while so its riding top atm, theres been far too many suckage games thoug to pick an all time most hated :(

Oh another game I have a rather large dislike for, and I know this isn't going to be popular with many people but....

The entire quake series.

Far and away Heretic, the version they made for N64. It was a good game on the PC, but when they took it to the console, the graphics were so bad you couldn't even distinguish what you were supposed to be shooting at from the background. I rented it with a buddy oh so long ago, and it entertained us for about 3 minutes before we shut it off.

Back