• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is wrong with my setup? *Help*

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
You are going to spend couple of weeks if you start from scratch and want to push your system to the edge.. You should dial in a mild overclock and spend some time reading the sticky threads and do a lot of research before trying anything radical.

Let's start off by asking, why type of cooling do you have?

Are you using the stock CPU heatsink/fan that came with the APU? If so, I'd highly recommend getting a quality cooler

I bought a new cpu cooler this weekend. Coolermaster 212 hyper evo. I think i got it installed correctly

Run Prime95 Blend with HWMonitor (make sure its the newest version) at stock settings.

Do a CMOS Clear before this run.

After 20 minutes post a screenshot using "Go Advanced" and attaching directly to the forum with the paperclip button.
I cannot see external links at work.

Edit: Also, use the edit button.
And if the fan isn't spinning its probably not plugged in.

I already discovered that al suite 3 doesnt give the correct temps and i configured my fans with that..

Take a step back, ensure that all your case fans + cooler fan(s) are properly plugged in...

Uninstall AI Suite, it is a piece of crap.

Just take the cmos battery out for a couple of minutes.

Back