• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What kind of mods would need to be made to a Titan V to be able to run it on ln2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

FlashRZ

Registered
I recently decided I want to try using ln2 on a Titan V, as well as some KP 1080 Ti's I have. But then someone told me that I would have some trouble getting the most out of the the Titan V. First he mentioned that the card had a very particular cold bug, but I can get over that. But then he said it would take some skilled modifications to be able to make it go past a certain point. Can anyone share with an ln2 noob like me what exactly he's talking about? Frankly, I'd like to learn how to modify any card to go past their preset limits, but I don't know if it's too complicated for a layman like me to be able to do. Any help you could give me on this topic would be greatly appreciated. :)

Back