• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What SLI bridge to buy for a DFI NF4 Ultra-D Lanparty and 2*8800 gt's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Saruji

Hello,

Trying to run 2 8800 gt's on a DFI LanParty Nforce 4 Ultra-D board, modded(tuned) to sli. Missing the bridge, posted a WTB thread in the classifieds section, no responses so far. I'd like to just buy one but dont know which one to buy. There seem a few different models, one is 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 3.5 inch and one says that its flexible. Are the bridge's video card specific or motherboard specific? Will this work? :confused: Please help, I really want to get this bad boy going!

Thanks ahead of time,
Saruji

Cliffs:

- Have 2 * 8800 gt's

- Want to buy SLI bridge for a DFI LanParty Nforce 4 Ultra-D board modded to SLI

- Dont know if the SLI bridge is board specific or video card specific or if it doesn't matter as long as the bridge will reach

- Will this work? :confused:

*One thing I might have overlooked, I assumed that two 8800 gt's would work on an older dfi nf4 ultra-d board, was I wrong in my assumption?

Should work, it is a default layout....

I am using the SLi bridge on my sons UltraD from an older eVGA NF-41

Had a DFI Lan with 2 7800 PciX 8 for sli will be slow.
Asus use to sell a flex bridge.

Hey.. actually I have a SLI bridge for that exact motherboard laying around... the computer that it belongs to got stolen a long time ago :( [see: TJ07 watercooling thread]

let me check to make sure i still have it.. but i'd be glad to sell it to you.. pm me :)

Back