• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What temps do you got with the AMD FX-8350?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

martiNL

Hello,
just got a general question about the AMD FX-8350 and the temperatures without OC settings:

• What temperature do you get at idle?
  • What kind of temperatures do you get with full load?
  • Also interesting to know is what coolers are used therein.

Idle temps are in-accurate on FX-processors. Mine are 6c and the room it's in is approx 23c. I have a full H2O set up, my temps below are with it at 5.0 for 2 hours, using AIDA64 stress test. After reading your other post, I'm curious what case do you have? Also after reading reviews on your heatsink, it may not be up to the task of cooling the 8350.

Attachments

• hw mon 4.9 2hr.PNG
    hw mon 4.9 2hr.PNG
    48.1 KB · Views: 3,913
Also after reading reviews on your heatsink, it may not be up to the task of cooling the 8350.

Hi Mandrake
neat temperatures. I suppose this is without oc?
And certainly satisfied with the FX8350 and its performance?
You've got about a review. To review what is it exactly?
thanks

Marti, those temps I posted were after 2 hours of Aida64 at 4962 Mhz. I knew what to expect with the 8350 and it has met and exceeded what I expected.

Here are some reviews I saw:
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1681/6/
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/Gelid-Tranquillo-CPU-Cooler-Review/940/6

Damn, you're getting some amazing temps there!

I'm running at about 58~ at 4.71GHz on a 8320.
Keep in mind I have to have higher voltage clock-per-clock to a 8350, and am using a mid-end closed loop cooler.

Still a healthy running temp. I have an 8350 at the office that's being tested (Got it off a bricked board that a guy threw away in my shop, had the 8350 forced into an AM2+ slot)

I'll be testing my max OC on an H80 or H100 when I get it to my house :D

Back