• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What to do with old Mobo/GPU blocks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gwiggles

I recently took apart my old loop to repurpose the hardware for a friend's first gaming PC but it's left me with some stuff that I have no idea what to do with. It leaves me with two GTX460 blocks and a Rampage III extreme mobo block, all from EKWB. They're beautiful looking blocks. I don't think I could sell them to anyone because the hardware they fit is so old.

Any ideas of what I should do with them? Does anyone here have a use for them?

The Rampage block will sell quickly, the 460's you'll just about have to give away.

Ah, that's good to hear about the Rampage block. I've been out of the game for about five years and I just kind of figured the mobo block would be hard to sell because the WC community seems like to like the shiny new chipsets.

On the contrary, the block was pretty rare, and the board still fetchs a high price on the market for the retro and competitive benchmark communitys. I'm sure you'll have no problem selling that.

Maybe you can sell the MB block and include the GPU blocks for free, plus shipping.

Back