• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Water Cooling Sites Do You Shop At!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fr1nge

Was wondering what sites do you guys/girls here @ OCC use to purchase your water cooling what not. I am in need of a new pump and I was thinking about getting something like a X2O, I don't want to spend a whole lot considering I just want to get my loop back up in running. Frozen CPU has the X2O for $70 and Jab-Tech has the X2O for $50. So I was just curious as of to which sites you guys go shopping at :)

Only downside to Frozen CPU is they have almost everything you could ever need for a loop BUT at a slightly higher price.

Jab-Tech has the lowest price most of the time but a much smaller supply.

Now im talking just strict water cooling sections not the whole sites.

I use Sidewinders, Jabtech, Performance PC's Frozeb CPU.

Pretty much sums it up right there.

Only downside to Frozen CPU is they have almost everything you could ever need for a loop BUT at a slightly higher price.

Compared to Performance PC's shipping rates it about evens it up. I think Sidewinders has the all around best prices and shipping rates.

I like shopping at SVC, mostly because if I have an issue, they are semi local for me and their prices are pretty competitive.

I really haven't shopped at SVC for watercooling supplies. Just don't think about them when I do water. I shop mostly at Sidewinder and Jab-tech, with Frozen and PPCs as alternate places to shop if those 2 don't have it. I used to shop at Petra's, but Sidewinder bought them out a year or so ago (I think) and I don't think they have anything different than Sidewinder now (I could be wrong though). If you want to buy multiple Yate Loon fans though, buy at PTS because they have a 4 for $20 deal there that isn't at Sidewinder.

I haven't shopped at Petra's since he sold to Gary. I'm hoping that the Yate's are the same that Petra used to supply.

The ones that I bought some months ago seemed to be. I imagine that was part of the buyout; getting the source of the good Yates. :D

I hope that is the case. I need to get 16 of them. I'll have to give them a call on Monday. I see that the gel stuff is still available so it looks promising.

The Gel stuff isn't good for the bottom of a DDC 3 whatever pump, you need to let the heat escape.

I would never use it on a DDC unless I was using a bracket for the pump. I still have an unused one that I bought about 3 years ago. Anyway, I was referring to Gary getting the same sources that Petra did. Petra was the only one with the gel.

The thing I don't like about PPCs is that his shipping costs are significantly higher than the other stores I shop at, I find.

+1

I have used Koolertek and had nothing but great service from them.
I don't see many people talk about them here. They have some of the best prices on fans that I have seen, and are always on top of their customer service. They don't have as large of a selection as some of the other sites, but I still prefer them.

Wow, that's a name I totally forgot about, hackintosh. I remember I had them bookmarked years ago, but totally forgot about that store.

New bookmark added.

EDIT: Wow, they got a damn good price on a TRUE Black, around $10-12 cheaper than any other place I've seen.

Last edited:
Yea, Nathan is the guy I always talk to over there and just based on the service even if one thing they have is a little more expensive I get it from them because I am a firm believer in customer service. I wanted the new lamptron FC9 because I run Ultra Kaze fans and need high watts per channel so he put in an order in his off time tonight to get me one for this week.

And for a lot of things they are cheaper, but I never see their name put up on the boards. I am working on finishing my comp and when I do you will see a lot of pics of it. They didn't sponsor me and I am in no way affiliated with them, but I decided to include a KT for koolertek in the acrylic I painted so when I have the led's on you see the KT shine through, simply because they have always helped me out

It's good to hear actual user experience with the store then, speaking so highly of them. And at the price they are selling the TRUE Black for, if I were heatsink shopping right now I'd be all over that.

Back