• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What's your favorite screensaver?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
IF ... an i mean IF i use a screen saver its the windows xp text displaying the time ... but im pretty much on my comp or off rarely do i bounce back and forth

Like others, I don't use a screensaver. I just have the monitor turn off after 20min, although if I'm not gonna be on my PC I usually turn it off immediately.

I'm a big fan of FiligreeGL on Windows. Popsquares in linux though I can't seem to find it in xscreensavers and it's been taken out of the default Ubuntu set. :/

Through my email (Incredimail) I get an ap called Magnetic,
It has a screensaver called Mystery Clock..........B&%$*@in!:clap:

Really liking the FiligreeGL. Electric sheep was just to cumbersome and buggy.

i prefer flying windows

flying_windows.jpg

just kidding! for my windows boxes, i just leave it at the default windows screen saver. for my linux boxes, it is just usually the default gnome screen saver or i set the monitor to go blank if i care...

+1 for Electric Sheep, been using it for a couple years now. Love it, there are some really neat looking sheep. The ladies really like it, too.

Back