• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is everyone from?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Manu2b, that is beautiful, looks awesome. I love living in Hawaii, I just hate how much everything costs because everything here has to be shipped in.

^ Thanks.

We have the same issue in Corsica (certainly in lower proportions though). Everything is 10% to 20% more expensive than in France.

The middle pic ROCKS!... no pun intended.. Beautifulll shots manu2b.... I'd post some pictures but doubt anybody wants to see old dead steel mill towns!

thank you.

Middle pic is the city where my Grand father is born.
It's one of the stops in the Ulysses' Odyssey, where he is confronted with the Lestrygons.

Hi I am new in this forum i have just joined recently. I'm from California. :). Hope to have friends here and share the same interest.

Hmmm, it seems I am the first to post in awhile. Anyway, it looks like I am the only Wyomingite on the map. Does being born and raised in Colorado count against this claim ;)?

Born in Montana, moved to Germany, moved to Colorado just after I turned 5. So, I'm basically from Aurora/Denver Colorado.

Born and raised in Rochester NY, Left there in the late 90's (97) and wen to FL to live for the next 12 years. Then moved to where I am now in Amesbury Mass on the Coast. Amesbury is a border town right next to New Hampshire. I work in NH actually as we do many things there. Not state Tax :D

Vacaville, Ca.

I love Cali! I can be at a lake wakeboarding in 20 minutes at the beach in 30 minutes and in the mountains snowboarding in like 90 minutes.

I am from Walsall in the West-Midlands locally called the Black Country! Why in days gone by this was the beating heart of industry. Then the air was so thick with coal smoke and dust hence the saying above. Here at that time most things where made chains for ships anchors, steel, lots of other things besides. But nowdays its much cleaner and the air is clear and just a few miles away, the City of Birmingham UK's second largest City. AJ.

Back