• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to buy those little connectors?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Baptizer

Hello all:
I have been a faithful reader of this forum for awhile....what a wonderful site!

I have a simple question I hope someone can answer. I just recently purchased one of those VANTEC FAN CONTROLLERS. My fan wires for my 120mm fans are not long enough, so I was hoping to re-wire them. Exactly where can I get those little tiny 3 prong fan molex connectors(I live in the US)? Does radio shack have them? I never saw them there :(

Great site guys and thanks for everything!

Just a thought but you might want to try looking at some small computer shops maybe ask if they have any screcthed or dented cases that you could pull them out of.

GL.
Mystikal

Thanks a lot guys and thanks for the welcome!
These forums are simply amazing! For example: I was JUST about to hook up my vantec fan controller, and decided to do a search on the forums just for some more info. Thank god i did! I would have burnt my vantec up becuase of a short on the board. I did the fix as suggested, and it worked perfectly.

Thanks for all the help, and everyone have a nice night!

Back