• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where to get hose and fittings?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jeff G

Re-doing my loop, wanting to replace two straight fittings with 45° fittings and swap my clear hose to a UV hose.
Any place that is recommended? I've been seeing a lot of people with issues on frozencpu lately, not sure what a good alternative is. Xoxide is cheapest, but their website doesn't appear to let you order.

Yup they ship pretty quick, providing of course said vehicles used don't run into any issues. PPCS is a very reputable place to puchase from. No issues thus far from me.

Make sure the tubing is PrimoChill Advanced LRT and not Pro LRT. Pro had issues of plasticize in some of their batches in the past.

Yes, PCS is not a bad place even though I've had a few issues with them in the past.

Also, what other things are you hearing about FCPU? Its been some time since their drama and had thought they were moving along.

Make sure the tubing is PrimoChill Advanced LRT and not Pro LRT. Pro had issues of plasticize in some of their batches in the past.

Yes, PCS is not a bad place even though I've had a few issues with them in the past.

Also, what other things are you hearing about FCPU? Its been some time since their drama and had thought they were moving along.

I got the advanced LRT, it was the only thing on PCS' site (didnt see pro lrt at all).

Primochill Advanced LRT is good stuff I hear.
PRO LRT has been discontinued for a few years I think but some places may still have old stock. Never hurts to check.
Mayhem's UltraClear is what I am using and it's sweet stuff. Very, very flexible, and can make tight bends. It will kink easy though but that's not an issue unless you are making 90 degree bends in 3" of space. Cheap too.

I try Dazmode's first since he's in Canada like me, followed by Performance PC's. Both are reputable companies and well like here. :)

It was weird paying for shipping with so many places offering free shipping, but I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Immediately got an order confirmation after placing the order. Two minutes later had a confirmation that it was packaged. Five minutes after that I had my shipping confirmation with tracking.

Compared to my current transaction with a 'free shipping' company where I'm a 'Premeir' member and I'm still waiting on an rma update two weeks later (not including the original week processing and shipping), its nice to see some companies that still value good customer service.

Kudos Performance PCS, you have another satisfied customer.

PPCS is a top notch company. I have many dealings with them. RMA's included. They have yet to disappoint me.

I've only used Adv LRT as it is what was recommended when I was getting into it. You wont be disappointed.

Ordered on Thursday, received on Monday.
Somehow I got 3/8 x 5/8 tubing and 3/8 x 1/2 compression fittings.
Here's hoping an order at 9pm on a Monday gets here by Friday (or better yet Thursday!) for some 3/8 x 5/8 fittings!

Back